Is Abbeyfield Right For You?
Lets find out!
- If you wish to enjoy a secure, friendly, home-like environment
- Can safely administer your own medications
- Can independently care for your personal needs
- Are 65 years of age or older
- Desire a balance between privacy, companionship and independence
- ·Enjoy non-profit affordabiity
Surround yourself with friendly caring people. Enjoy the comfort of your home, a place where people choose to live, in a simple, happy, independent way.
Our community supports your independence today and considers your needs for tomorrow.
Key Features of Abbeyfield
- Live-in house coordinator
- Self- serve breakfast
- Two Home-made, nourishing meals a day
- Attractive, warm common areas, living room, dining area and solarium.
- Cozy fireplaces
- Large tub and shower rooms
- Your personable outdoor patios
- Lovely inviting backyard gardens
- Easy stroll to the shops, senior centre, sea wall and library
Our residents live close to the picturesque Sidney waterfront. They have access to the beautiful Sidney Sea wall walking paths, scooter friendly walkways, amazing restaurants, friendly salons and spas, cozy cafes, eclectic shopping, and medical care.
We believe our house contributes to our Resident’s overall well being – mind, body and spirit.
10017 Fifth Street,
Sidney BC V8L 2X8
Phone: (250) 652-5410